Monday, December 20, 2010

Elliot's December 20 email

Here’s the latest email from Elliot, the last before he calls home on Christmas.

Hey!

Merry Christmas! This Christmas season has been pretty fun so far. These past two Sundays we went caroling as a branch to members as well as investigators and it's been awesome. I can't say that it's the best sounding caroling ever, but it's fun and I feel really brought the Navidad spirit to more people. Then afterwards we went to a member’s house for dessert tamales and hot chocolate and for some reason some of the members took pictures of me eating tamales. I'm not exactly too sure why, but they all got a good laugh out of it so I guess it's good. Maybe just something about a Gringo eating tamales. Either way I thought it was funny. Good times.

So I'm going to call home on Christmas Day, is it okay if I call around 1 my time? I think that makes it around 11 back home if that's okay.

Everything is all well here. Our family that is going to get baptized is still on for the 1st, and we're teaching them tonight and we're just gonna keep praying that it all works out. They're awesome so I'm sure it will! Other that that the work is still good and we're just bracing for winter and apparently ice storms? I sure hope not.

Well my time is short today but I'll call this week so I'll talk to you soon!

Feliz Navidad!

Elder Elliot Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment