Thursday, December 9, 2010

A note from your editor

Friends and family,

We hope you're enjoying Elliot's blog.  Elliot set it up before he left and asked us to maintain it by posting his emails, letters, and pictures from Oklahoma.  In the four months since he left, I have expanded the blog a bit by including posts about Oklahoma, the Church, Elliot's friends on missions, and a few other topics that I fear are only interesting to me.  I hope you’ll forgive me if you think I’m straying too far from the purpose of the blog, which is to keep you up-to-date about Elliot and his life as a missionary.  But hopefully the other posts add flavor to the experiences Elliot is having, things like pictures of inflated gorillas in the snow or sports reports about Oklahoma-based teams.  And if you do or do not like something in particular, you can always let me know in the comments.  As a new feature, I will occasionally include videos from the Mormon Channel on YouTube, starting in the next post with a great Christmas message delivered by a group of international missionaries.  Thank you for staying in touch with Elliot through this blog.  We hope you will feel welcome to visit often.

1 comment:

  1. I love the set up, don't change a thing (: thanks again for always posting things so quickly!

    ReplyDelete