Monday, June 20, 2011

Elliot's June 20 email

Here's the latest message from Elliot.  He's off to Texas!

Hola!

I'm getting transferred! I'm going to the Wichita Falls South Area in Texas. I will be serving as District Leader and my new companion will be Elder Anderson. So that's gonna be a huge change for me. I really have no idea what to expect but I'm sure it'll be awesome!

Sounds like y'all had a good time in Utah. [We were in Orderville, Utah, for the Adair family renuion.] And Alyssa should be excited for BYU, it's awesome. I just hope you survive girls camp! [Lori and Alyssa are off to girls camp for five days this week.]

Me and Elder Nield had a pretty good week. We taught Tiffany, one of our baptismal dates, and her friend Robert. She's really progressing quickly and has already read the whole Libro de Mormon. We caught up with a few investigators that have been tricky to meet with these past few weeks. The work is really going along in this area. Elder Nield's been an awesome companion. I'm bummed a bit to leave, but hey, that's the mission. There are a lot of awesome people out here who I've really come to love, and I just try my best to help them!

Well I'm fixin to get going here in a minute, sorry for not sending pictures! I just forgot my camera today. But I love y'all!

Elder Elliot Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment