Monday, November 22, 2010

Elliot's November 22 email

Here is Elliot’s November 22 email.  We’re going to miss him on Thanksgiving but it sounds like he will be well taken care of.  Turkey tacos!  He promises a long letter with pictures, so I’ll post that when it arrives.

Hola!

Happy Thanksgiving!

That'll be way fun with the Torgesens [Thanksgiving dinner] and I'm glad everybody will be able to be together. It's just weird to think that I won't be getting up early to play in the N1 Turkey Bowl. That's okay though. We have a member family that is going to feed us, La Familia Ramirez. I wouldn't be surprised to be eating tacos instead of turkey this Thanksgiving, but that's perfectly fine with me!


I did get the package! I show the family pictures to basically everyone that we teach and stuff. It's awesome, along with the Clifford story book and everything. Thanks!

Everything is just fine out here right now. We just got transfer calls yesterday and Elder Ortiz is going to Enid with my MTC companion, Elder Phillips. My new companion will be Elder Whipple. I don't think I've ever met him but I heard he's from California! So that's pretty cool. I'll be staying in the same place, the Southwest side of Oklahoma City, which is great because the work really is picking up lately, and I'm not ready to say bye yet.

I just wrote a huge long letter with all kinds of information about investigators, how everything is going, and pictures! Hopefully you enjoy it. I'll be sure to send it out soon.

I hope you all have a great turkey day!

Love,

Elder Elliot Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment