Monday, October 24, 2011

Elliot's October 24 email -- off to Moore, Oklahoma

Hola!

Man this may have been the biggest roller coaster of a week on the mission so far. I don't even know where to begin really.

[I redacted a portion of Elliot's email about Adrienne, who has been investigating the church. She's doing great and expects to be baptized very soon.]

Transfer calls was just another hill on the roller coaster that was this past week. I was visiting with a member, Mike, who is incredibly awesome, one of my favorite people I've met on the mission, when the ringtone that sounds like an alarm, specifically assigned for when President Taylor calls, went off. Immediately my heart skips 3 beats, and after almost dropping the phone I answer it. He asked if I would be one of his Zone Leaders. Knowing never to turn down an assignment I said yes. I'm going to be going to Moore this week with Elder Soto as my companion! I have mixed feelings. I love this ward and the people here, but I think a change will be good and I'm excited to go back to the city. I definitely don't want to pack, but oh well.

For our last p-day we went mountain biking this morning. Wichita Falls has some really cool  trails and jumps and stuff, but don't worry, I'm not being too crazy and no one got hurt lol. We had a lot of fun, though we're a bit tired.

!Les amo a cada uno de ustedes! Have a great week!

Elder Elliot Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment