Monday, October 3, 2011

Elliot's October 3 email

Here's the latest email from Elliot.

Hello!

Man, General Conference and my Leadership Training Meetings were all awesome. I feel rejuvenated for sure. I learned a whole lot. I got to watch all of conference fortunately. The LTM is pretty much for all of the DL's, ZL's and AP's [District Leaders, Zone Leaders, and Assistants to the President], as well as trainers, those who have a special assignment, and those who will soon become one of these. And all of the sister missionaries came to this one.

Yeah, transfers are October 26th and happen every 6 Wednesdays. I'm pretty sure I'll be heading somewhere else here soon. I'm just glad I got to stay for 3, but I wouldn't mind sticking around for longer. Wichita Falls is is so sweet.

This past week was spent mostly in meetings and Conference. We did watch the Saturday afternoon session with Adrinne. She's great. She should be getting baptized this Saturday!! If not it'll be really soon. We have a pretty open week, and the Zone Leaders are coming down for District Meeting here in Texas on Friday, so so we'll have 14 people in it. Basically a zone. The next week we'll possibly have them again with the APs and maybe President and Sister Taylor, which might be the largest district meeting I've heard of. That's okay. Everything is well and I'm happy and healthy.

Sorry for the short email but I gotta run. We have zone p-day today and are meeting up in Lawton in an hour.

I love you!

Elder Elliot Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment