Monday, February 27, 2012

Elliot's February 27 email and pictures

Here's the latest email from Elliot, with several new pictures after the jump.

Transfers!

This week I am heading out of Moore and going to Lawton. I will still be a zone leader and my new companion will be Elder Grover. This is going to be a pretty exciting change I think. They are splitting up the mission zones from 5 to 8 zones meaning we have less stress as zls in worrying about 10-14 missionaries instead of 22-28. The Lawton Zone is pretty cool. It covers my old area in Wichita Falls and their massive district to the south, Altus to the west and Lawton on kind of the east boundary. I'm really excited to be able to head back to WF on exchanges and stuff. It should be fun to be in the country again, I always hear good things about Lawton.

There's not a whole lot of news from this past week. Because I was able to find out about transfers in the meeting on Thursday I was able to say bye to everyone here in Moore on Sunday for the most part. I'm definitely gonna miss this area. There are some great families here. It was very good to me for sure. We found 11 new investigators this past week so I hope everything keeps going smoothly for missionary work here.

We went biking at Stanley Draper again this morning! When I get back I'm gonna have to go mountain bike riding with ya dad. Its a lot of fun, especially the jumps. But nothing too crazy.

I have muchas fotos esta semana! I hope you enjoy them. I have yet to get my roll from the bombing memorial developed, but when I do I'll send those out.

I love y'all!

Elder Elliot




The pictures include me with the Lusk family, me and Elder Karl with Tanner, me taking a shortcut through South Side OKC washes, and the beautiful weather of the past week.






No comments:

Post a Comment