Monday, May 14, 2012

Elliot's May 14 email and pictures

Here's the latest email from Elliot, with several pictures after the jump. Check out the pictures and play the "guess where Elder Elliot is" game. With a little bit of educated guesswork, it may actually be possible to figure out where each picture was taken.

Hey family!

It was great talking to y'all yesterday! I hope you enjoyed the dinner dad and Alyssa made for you mom and that you had a great dia de las madres. I'm glad to know everything's going well back home and that I'm almost an uncle now. I hope Kim's doing alright!

So there's not really much news besides what I shared with ya yesterday, but I promised we'd play the "guess where Elder Elliot is" game. So I'm going to send a handful of pictures and you have to figure out where it was. All of them will be in southwestern Oklahoma but will be in different towns and stuff. We did quite a bit of traveling our zone this past week. Hope you have fun!

I love y'all! Have a great week!

Con amor.

Elder Elliot










No comments:

Post a Comment