Monday, May 21, 2012

Elliot's May 21 email

Here's the latest email from Elliot. He's moving from Lawton to Oklahoma City, likely his last transfer of the mission. He's due home August 16!

Hola!

Well I'm having a bit of a rushed p-day with having to head out this week so sorry if my email isn't too long today. Transfers are this Wednesday and I'm heading up to the OKC 4th Central area. I'm a little nervous and a lot excited to go back to a Spanish area. President also told me that I'm going to be the district leader so that makes it a shotgun-train-district leader assignment. Should be fun! I'll miss Lawton though. This has been a good area and Elder Teisina's been an awesome companion. But that's part of the mission. The Lord puts us where he needs us and only for how long he needs us there.

All of my district I'm going to is Spanish and we're all in the same branch. There will be me and my companion, 3 Hermanas, and another companionship of Elders. It should be a really fun time. With the exception of me and Hermana Turner, the whole district is young in the mission. There will be 2 brand new missionaries and the rest have been out for 7 months or less. I imagine there will be a really good excitement there. I hear the work in the Spanish areas is taking off right now.

Well I gotta run! I love y'all and I'll talk to you next week!

Love,

Elder Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment