Monday, May 16, 2011

Elliot's May 16 email

Here's Elliot's latest email.  He has a new companion and everything seems to be going great!

Hola!

My new companion, Elder Nield is awesome. He catches on quickly and really likes to just get out there and do the work. We get along well and I think we're gonna see awesome things happen in this area.

We both spoke in church this Sunday, my second time in like 4 weeks, and it went well. In fact, the Bishop got up after us and told the congregation that we're missionaries that they could trust with their friends and that they ought to give us referrals. We got some afterwards. I've never had any Bishop say something like that so this is awesome.

Other than that everything's going well. The work should be picking up even more here real soon. We have a dinner appointment every night until I think Wednesday of next week, so we're having a good time.

I gotta run, but I love you all and hope you're doing good! Good luck with the banquet mom!  [Lori is in charge of the Hart High Show Choir banquet tonight.]

Love,

Elder Elliot Adair

P.S. I would've sent a picture of me and Elder Nield but I forgot my camera! Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment