Monday, September 19, 2011

Elliot's September 19 email and picture

Here's the latest message from Elliot.  It looks like he finally got his dad's haircut!  As to what he's eating, I have absolutely no idea.  Leave your guesses in the comments section.

Hola!

I got the package mom! Thank you so much. I wore the tie that you gave me to church yesterday. Also, yes the strawberry stuff you gave me all melted together, but it was definitely still very good. And the Subway gift card is perfecto! Y el CD!


Man it's nice to be in Texas. It's weird. This is officially the longest I've been in an area. It's good, because this is a great area and the people are awesome. Plus, it rained this week! We had some crazy storms roll through. A lot of lightning and thunder.

This week was kinda tough though. My companion's bike was out of commission every day besides Sunday. We finally got it back from the shop Saturday night, and then he got a flat Sunday morning. On Saturday we walked 5-6 miles to an appointment that ended up falling through anyway. But we still had quite a few good things happen.

Adrinne is doing really well. We visited with her a few times this past week and she wants to get baptized very badly. We have a few challenges to overcome, but she has had such an incredible increase in faith that I don't think anything is gonna get in her way. She's so awesome. We hope to be able to do anything we can to help her out. We have a few other things that are moving along pretty well too. So I'm happy.

I love y'all!

Elder Elliot Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment