Friday, September 23, 2011

Members return to church following Bastrop Complex fire

An Austin, Texas, news website, YNN, recently interviewed members of the church who were displaced by the massive Bastrop Complex fire.  It's a great story of faith as members returned to church after the fire, which destroyed the homes of many members, including a couple who have been called to serve a mission in Russia. 
Sheryl Storm and her husband are preparing to spend more than a year in Russia as missionaries. She says losing everything in the fire will make that easier.

"My concerns were for my house and some of the things and they're gone. I'm free, I'm totally free. When I come back, I have infinite possibilities," Storm said.
I can't post the video on the blog but you can see it and read the story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment