Monday, December 12, 2011

Elliot's December 12 email

Here's the latest email from Elliot.

Hola Familia!

Can you believe that yesterday was my 16 month mark? That's 2/3 of my mission. It's going by super fast now.

This past week was fun. It's fun being companions with Elder Karl and Elder Soto. There's never a dull moment and we get a lot of work done. We got 6 new investigators this past week so it'll be exciting to see where that goes. Elder Karl is from Alberta, Canada and has been out I think for 10 months now. He's a solid missionary and hopefully we can stick together for 2 transfers.

Jan is getting baptized this week! She passed her interview last Saturday and we're gonna have the service this coming Saturday. She's excited and so are we! She asked Elder Soto to confirm her which will be great for him to do on his last week in the mission. I'll be sure to send pictures.

I've been think about the Christmas present and I'm kinda stumped! I don't think I particularly need a new suit and now I'm leaning towards either sunglasses for when I'm driving or a watch. Ties? I don't know!

Anyway, I'm doing well. The work's really moving forward. We're trying to get a bit more energy and motivation going in the zone. There's so much potential here and I'm seeing the Lord hasten his work.

I love yall!

Elder Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment