Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Elliot's December 27 email

Here's the latest email from Elliot, a day later and a lot shorter than usual. We had a great phone call with him Sunday so he didn't have a lot of news to share in the email. Only one more phone call to go (Mother's Day), then home in August.

Hi!

I forgot my camera! I'm on exchanges with Elder Gonzalez today. All of the libraries were closed yesterday so I'm emailing now. But yeah I forgot to take my camera with me so sorry I don't have pictures. Next week for sure.

It was great talking to y'all on Christmas! I'm glad to know that everything's going well. And I appreciate the gifts! The watch works well mom and I like everything else too.

I don't know how much more there is to say than what we talked about yesterday but I appreciate all of the support and love! Have an awesome week and New Year!

Love ya!

Elder Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment