Monday, April 23, 2012

Elliot's April 23 email and pictures

Here's the latest email from Elliot and some new pictures after the jump.

Hi!

This past week was definitely one of the better weeks of my mission. "Jane" was baptized and confirmed on Saturday. It was a great service with a sweet spirit to it. Her whole family was able to come and support her and it was awesome. I'm super excited for her and for the faith that she has.

I went down to Wichita Falls on Friday and got to see Adrienne. She is doing so well. She met a guy in Utah and they're planning on getting married in May and then sealed in the Salt Lake Temple in either November or December. She's actually going to be moving to Sandy, UT. I am so proud of her. We prayed so hard that she would find a guy to get sealed to and now it's happening! She's great.

So between "Jane" getting baptized and seeing Adrienne, it was a sweet week. It was one of those weeks where I know all of the effort and energy I've put into my mission paid off.

Sorry my email isn't much longer, I'm short on time right now. But I love all of you! Congrats on graduating and the new firm!

Love,

Elder Elliot







No comments:

Post a Comment