Monday, April 9, 2012

Elliot's April 9 email and pictures

Here's the latest email from Elliot, with several pictures of the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum after the jump.

Hola!

Happy Easter y'all! Hope you guys had a good one. We did here. We had two super awesome, huge meals and had like 3 other members come bring us food. Everyone here is so nice and helpful. We also visited with "Jane" yesterday and she said she wants to be baptized this Saturday! I'm really excited for her. So that's what we did yesterday. Oh and I sang in the ward choir haha. I hope it still sounded okay.

This past week was pretty cool. We had our zone leader council this past Wednesday and picked up a third companion, Elder Franco. The mission is growing right now and there are a lot of companionships of three missionaries right now. This coming Wednesday Elder Grover will be leaving to Moore, my last area. My new companion will be Elder Teisina. I don't know him too well, but he seems like a really cool guy and I think it will be a lot of fun.

I got the package thank you very much mom! I do appreciate it. I already ate all the See's Candy and I plan on wearing the tie this upcoming Saturday.

And good luck with the new firm dad! I know things will go well for ya.

So I'm all registered for classes. I'm going to take Calc, Chem, Nutrition, PD Biology and a New Testament class. I'm trying to keep all of my options open so I can decide exactly what I want to do when I get back. But I got that taken care of.

It took nearly forever but I'm gonna send you the photos I took from the bombing memorial. [Elliot went to the memorial on February 20.] Hope you enjoy!

Love ya and have a great week!

Elder Elliot














No comments:

Post a Comment