Monday, January 30, 2012

Elliot's January 30 email and pictures

Here's the latest email from Elliot, along with a couple of new pictures.

Hey!

Tell Alyssa happy belated birthday from me! I can't believe she's 19 and I can't believe I'll be 21 on Sunday. That's poquito loco. I'm excited for my b-day. My birthday is Sunday and Elder Karl's is next Monday so we're pretty much gonna have a 2-day celebracion. Sister Brown, our Relief Society President, is gonna have us over on Sunday and President and Sister Taylor are having us Monday. It'll be mega sweet. And I got the presents thank you very much! I like the sweater and tie! I wore them yesterday to church.

[Family stuff redacted.]

This past week was crazy. We spent a pretty good amount of time on Tuesday preparing for all of the trainings we gave during the Leadership Training Meeting Wednesday and Thursday. The meetings were very excellent. While there we broke off into zones and we had a super powerful zone mtg. We talked about the happiest experiences of the mission and what led up to them. In all of the experiences, faith, diligence, and obedience on the missionaries' part were central to the spiritual experiences the missionaries had. It was a booster shot of faith for me for sure.

[More stuff redacted, sorry!]

We should have a pretty good week coming up. We have Zone Leader Council on Wednesday which is always a good meeting. Our investigator, Tanner, is going to get Sundays off from now on so I'm excited for him as well. We have a lot of other people and families we're starting to work with so hopefully more things get rolling.

I love y'all! Have a fantastic week!

Elliot



No comments:

Post a Comment