Thursday, September 30, 2010

Elliot's September 30 email

Here's the latest message from Elliot.

Hey family!

Everything is still going well here, I'm just prepping for singing in Priesthood session and Oklahoma in 11 days! I'm still having a good time and am already feeling the love that God has for the people in Oklahoma even though I don't know any of them yet!

Yes, I have seen Ian! He's doing really well it seems. So I'm definitely gonna try to organize an N1 picture to send home. It's just awesome how many from our ward are out right now.

That's crazy how hot it is though. It's actually really nice here in Utah right now, so no complaints. It is definitely tough being in a class most of the day, but I know that I need all the preparation I can get to get out there and try to help others feel the same happiness and joy that I have received from this gospel.

I'm actually running out of time as I'm typing, 1:20 left, but I will also send a letter home today. I've had some cool experiences in this past week that I want to share but no time to do it here.

I love you and thank God for you!

Love, Elder Elliot Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment